Sunday, April 15, 2007

I BUILT A TEE-PEE

No seriously. I built a freakin' tee-pee tonight! Coolest mom ever? Yup. We had tons of branches from trimming the front trees. A few years ago I saw a tee-pee like this in Martha Stewart's magazine. She grew vines all over it, too. I plan on doing that as soon as I can. Tonight I was so excited to get out and make this thing. Took me about a half hour, and all I used was twine and branches. Oh, and a small garden shovel. I tied three branches together first, stood it up, and then attached each branch one by one. I think both boys will fit in it together (as far as width), and they should be able to stand up in it, too. I used Theo show how tall this thing is. I laughed giddy as I built it, and did a little happy dance when it was all done. I am so cool.

No comments: