Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Once upon a time.

I'm already 10.6 lbs down this year. This month I'm permitting myself to look back at the healthier years and remember the positive way I felt. For the past few years I have been telling myself I wasn't happy when I was smaller.  This morning I'm admitting that is a lie that I tell myself in order to feel better. Truly going back to being as healthy as I once was is the only solution. I have mountains I want to climb, waterfalls I want to  scale, things that I need to do to save my own life. I started counting my points 2 weeks ago and weighed in a whopping 309 pounds. I'm disgusted and motivated and ready to change my life. And I never want to look back.

Photo from summer 2001. MY weight then was roughly 170lbs. Size 12-14. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask your potential clients, or your wedding guests to assessment the company as
a a variety of websites and online overview locations. Pretty much every classifieds and free classifieds website will give you the option of
uploading either your own personal logo, or a picture that you find online to help draw more attention to
people that are interested in your add. In view of this, many have
conformed to the idea that retention strategies should
include raising the level of educational requirements,
to at least a completion of a two-year vocational course.

Also visit my web blog; backpage posting