Saturday, April 21, 2007

Argh, HTML.

So, I'm trying. Trying to create a photo banner for my blog. I did it. I'm somewhat pleased considering I have never ever done anything like this with my photoshop. I just can't seem to get past one little problem. I want my blog title in my photo. Not beneath it. I put the title in the picture I can't seem to get rid of that space beneath my banner where the blog title is supposed to go. Oh, well. I'll play with it when the boys nap tomorrow. The ultimate goal is to have a photo collage of the kids, the plants, the scrapping, etc. I have to play with Photoshop and figure out how to do that. For now, I'm pleased that I stuck it out and created this litle thing. I run from HTML. When I start to tense up reading directions on how to edit HTML, I want to eat chocolate and cry. I'm off to bed. Don't laugh at my nerdy header, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

No comments: