Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hunter Hunter Hunter.

Hunter is forever pushing something with wheels, but I don't have a lot of pictures of it. Here is my first attempt.

Stinker face.

Don't bother me, I'm on the cell with dad.

Hey, mom!


What is Hunter looking at?



Boy, it sure has captivated him...


Who would have guessed a huge truck, grinding up a tree across the street. I lifted him up to see it, and he was so excited!





He also learned to share: feed momma.



Acting zany.



At this age they are never really a rest, they are scheming or recharging their batteries. Hehe.




See that little twinkle in his eyes, all hell is about to set loose.




I'm wild. I jump high!




This is, "Where did Hunter go? Has anyone seen Hunter?" He think he's really hiding here:






"There he is! Peek A Boo!"




Or how about, "How big is Hunter? Sooooooo big!"


Priceless, eh?

No comments: