Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Survey Fun

1. Who was your first prom date?My middle school had a prom, and I went with a group & hung out with Beth Zaphronovic, Winter Green, and the White Point gang. In high school, Joe.
2. Who was your first roommate? Angie, my dorm room, Heitz Hall. Cori in my first apartment.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?Boon's Farm Strawberry Wine, in big plastic McDonald's cups at the Hecht's when I was 13.
4. What was your first job? Working the phone/desk at Caitlin's uncle's law office.
5. What was your first car? the Grand Prix we drive now. I didn't drive unil I was 24.
6. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Karahara.
7. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? To California, from Chicago.
8. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? The night the LA Riots broke out I snuck out my window with Julia to go the beach at night with Steve and Henry. I had just turned 14.
9. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Sasha in 1st grade. But she was scared of Mrs. Karahara, so she transferred schools and I lost touch with her. Halena in 2nd grade, and yes, we still keep in touch.
10. Where was your first sleep over? My friend and I had one in 4th grade at my grandparent's house. I slept-over the first time at Hannah's I think?
11. Who was the 1st person you talked to this morning? Theo, duh.
12. Whose wedding were you in the first time? EDITTED: I have no memory, and this morning forgot my best friend was married. Jackass. I was in Caitlin's wedding and I was Maid of Honor. I was supposed to be in Andrea's, but timing was bad with Theo in Iraq, and me about to pop out a baby.
13. What is the first thing you did this morning? Grabbed some clothes to wear for me and the boys.
14. What was the first concert you ever went to? NKOTB, with the Cover Girl's opening up.
15. First tattoo or piercing? My ears.
16. First favorite celebrity? Kirk Cameron, I think. Well, thinking even further back, I loved Greg Brady when I was just out of toddler-hood.
17. First crush? Joe Sias was my first real crush, and it lasted from 2nd-6th grade. I've always been the commitment type. LOL. In 1st grade I like Mike Palma a little.
18. When was your first detention? With Oscar and Gaetano in 9th grade, for acting up in Mrs. Crawford's English class. We never went, we just walked around the hallways. Bad asses.
19. Who was the first person to break your heart? Really, I don't know.

No comments: