Friday, May 4, 2007

I am not organized, anymore.

Nothing life-altering to report here. I just glanced at my own profile, and I've decided to come to terms with the fact that I am not an organized person anymore. I once could make that claim. Once, people even described me as such. Truth is: I'm just not organized. I've lost the hammer 3 times this month. I can't find a store credit I have for Menard's. I lose my glasses twice every 24 hours. I leave the last load of laundry in the dryer until I start laundry over again a week later. I leave dishes in the sink overnight. I used to be organized. Until I had kids. And a husband. Not anymore. I just don't care as much about it. Sure, I still have all my holiday stuff in bins organized by season. My pictures are in photo boxes in chronological order. I resemble a once organized person. Profile to be updated accordingly.

No comments: