Friday, March 2, 2007

Scrapping at night... and a little in the daytime, too.

Love these Making Memories foam stamps... whole words, less to clean, and no digging for lost letters. ("Too Cute" is not MM foam stamps, I think they are from Hobby Lobby?)

Lift of Ali Edwards CK article, I think March or Febrary 07'; I'll double check. These are my favorite pictures of Ben right now... although I have some upstairs in the "to-scrap" pile that I think I might like even more.


With Theo home, I have been able to piece together parts of pages when the boys nap, and when he's looking over them. I don't leave the room. I scrap at the dining room "buffet." I have thrown these pages together in the last week or so. My mom picked up some new "zots" adhesive for me, so I have been using the little bit I have left to play with buttons. I love buttons, but they are hard to get to stay on a page, and I can't have lose buttons roaming the floors for the kids to find. "Zots" stick buttons permanently. I have yet to have a button fall off of a "zot." Good stuff.

No comments: