Sunday, March 11, 2007

Freehand

Doodled these brakets all by myself. I love how they look. Will be doing this again. The journaling spot stamps repeating beneath the pictures is direct lift from Ali Edwards in CK. I used white acrylic paint, and chose not to overlap... she used a darker stamping ink, in multiple colors, and journaled all the way across the circles. Hers looked better, but I wanted to try my own spin on it, and I'm pleased. "Boys will be Boys" foam stamp is Lil' Davis designs. Papers are MME. Journaling spot stamp is Autumn Leaves.

Doodles, outlined, letters are very trendy in scrapbooking right now. I had never tried it, so I did this week. I don't *love* it, but it's okay. I think I'd like it better if I had not written on the polka dot paper. I love trying new things and stepping out of my comfort zone. Pebbles Inc patterned paper. Flair designs stickers, Sassafrass Lass cardstock buttons, and a making memories "bundle of joy" tag & screw and mini pewter brads.

No comments: