Sunday, March 25, 2007

Playing with the Camera

It's a long weekend when Theo is gone. Boredom got the best of me on Saturday. I took pictures all morning. I got out my camera's handbook & a photography article in Simple Scrapbooks. My biggest challenge is taking pictures of fast moving objects (children and pets) in a not-so-well-lit place (our house). I hate using the flash b/c it creates an unnatural look that I am never satisifed with. I have never had time to refresh my photo-memory and play with the manual mode (in this mode I can control the shutter speed etc. all by myself). These photos were all taken in the manual mode. I feel like they saturated with the real colors of our home, filled with light. I can't begin to describe how satifying it was to capture natural light & quick baby motions with no blurs and no nasty flash. Pure Bliss.

No comments: