Thursday, March 8, 2007

This weeks scraps.

All Ben. He's the king of his own yard.



As promised, here are some of scrapped pictures from Hannele, Dennis, and Julie's trip to Wisconsin this last July. It's hard to imagine I have only seen them once in the last 3.5 years? Wow.

I can't believe that my yard will be that bright green in just a few short months. Wow.

I am almost through with the summertime pages. I took so many good pictures of the boys outside in our yard and at the park. But soon, its on to Autumn, my favorite season to scrap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been
8 months since we were there! We
had so much fun with all of you...
can't wait to come visit again!
Next time, we'll bring Jenny too.
Maybe this summer? The boys are
growing so fast.
We love you and miss you!
Hannele