Saturday, March 3, 2007

Scrap scrap scrap...

Some Basic Grey papers, Heidi Swapp chipboard, and Reminisce stickers. Great shots that capture Ben this summer.
This layout felt incomplete at first, but now I like it. I used some Heidi Grace plastic shapes. Some new pre-scalloped paper. Heidi Swapp chipboard words (my mommy bought those for me).

Some SEI, Karen Foster Danny-O line, Heidi Swapp bracket stamps, lots more...
Stepping outside my box on this one. I never cut things out in shapes. I have maybe once before, a tree, for a Halloween layout years ago. I tried to mimick the pattern of the paper.
We have a picture of Ben giving us the finger, too. Babies crack me up.
Making Memories foam stamps. Having fun with my Fiskars cutting tool.



These two boys made for a great distraction all summer when Theo was deployed. They let me take pictures all day long. I love these pictures. They remind of a very hot summer, filled with a lush garden, long walks, ice cream, and lots of cool dips in the sprinkler. I have started to pull out my garden magazines. I have to emphasize how much I love the snow. I guess I am lover of all the seasons. Green grass, blossoms, fresh veggies, herbs, and cool glasses of water... just as good as hot cocoa, icicles, snowflakes, snowboots, and warm blankets.

No comments: