Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Momma's Crappingbook"

You all know I scrapbook everyday. I do little things, like stamp a half done page, or glue something down all day while I am with the kids. When I need a minute to zone out and come back to reality I tell Ben, "Momma's scrapbooking." He says, "Momma's Crappingbook." Theo finds this *so* funny. I do, too. This LO above is favorite from this week so far. Used all scraps. I am still in the mode of using up all my scraps. I used some BIG HONKIN' Stickers (that is actually what they are called). Some SEI, My Minds' Eye, and Autumn Leaves' patterned papers.
Again, more of my favorite pictures of Ben from this summer. Scenic Route papers, 7Gypsies & Karen Foster stickers.
Tried the Autumn Leaves journaling stamps in a more similar way to Ali Edward's page in CK. These words stickers are ancient. Been in my supply as long as I have had a supply. I don't remember who they were by? The "sweet" chipboard tag is by We R Memory Keepers.
Lots going on here. A cluster of pictures from all summer long. Using up some of the baby stuff. Hunter's pictures become less babyish as the days go by now.

Love this little grouping of scrap "junk." Lots of fun for me. It may not be perfectly lined up, or symmetrical, but I love it.

No comments: