Monday, March 5, 2007

I nap with my own posse sometimes, too.



Okay, so these are *NOT* even remotely flattering pictures of me, but I had to share the story. I am still nursing Hunter. I plan on going to 12 months. I am so proud of that. I think the statistic is less than 7% of new mothers nurse past the 5 month! I'll have to look it up. I nursed Ben to 5 months and gave up reluctantly, but am determined to go as long as I can with Hunter. It saves us about $35 a week, or more, and it's effortless for a stay-at-home mom. Convenience! I have no bottles to wash, nothing to sterlize. Yeah, sure, I have the appetite of a large pregnant horse, (hence my size right now, a shitty birth control and nursing= fat ass hormonal woman) but it's so worth it. Hunter and I are so close. He feels like a new little baby still to me. It increases our snuggle-time ten-fold, too.
Anyway, these pictures show how Tobycat almost gravitates towards Hunter. He loves to snuggle with us at milk-time. Hunter grabs a hold of him and rubs him while he drinks milk. Isn't that hilarious. I love it. So glad Theo got a picture of this cherished memory.

No comments: