Friday, March 2, 2007

Hunter Love



Found these tiny books at Borders that were $2, and came with ears and tails! Great find.
Look at all those teeth!
Pooped out from smiling so much!


We took the boys to JC Penney for some professional pictures. I intended to get their pictures taken at Christmastime, and then at Valentine's. Finally, we had it done! I am an organized person, when I chose to be. This year, I'm embracing chaos more than organization. We all change and grow... anyway.


We ordered to poses of the boys together, and 2 of Hunter alone. I had Ben's photo taken every single month of his first year, but with Hunter I decided every few months would be fine (just too many pictures). The prints take about 2 weeks to get back, but in the meantime I snapped a few shots of Hunter in his outfit. Auntie Caitlin bought him this plaid shirt. The boys wore matching overalls and brown sweaters with snowflakes on them (from "Gramma" Anita). Can't wait to send them out and show everyone. Not to mention frame & scrapbook them!

No comments: