Friday, March 16, 2007

Got our pictures back!

Look what we got ysterday? I picked up our pictures, and snapped some pictures of them for you to see. JCPenney's e-mail systen is achaic, so I prefer this method of sharing photos with you.

Trisha, from our local JCPenney always does such a fantastic job getting the boys to smile. I just love her! This is my favorite shot now that they are home. (Didn't love it at the photo shoot, but I sure do now).
This is the bear Theo sent me on Valentine's Day when he was in Iraq. I was preggers with Hunter then, so the bear is in Hunter's room now.
They gave me this shot free. I didn't select it as one of the pictures paid for. But it's cute. Wish he was looking a little lower.
Priceless, but in real-life it's blurry. Doesn't he look so cute in this outfit?
So priceless. LOVE THIS one, too.

These brown background photos were more difficult to photograph, but you get the general idea. I ordered a package of the brown background photo with Hunter standing behind Benjamin. They look so much a like. Love Ben's wild smile. He loved the attention from our favorite photographer.
They'll be in the mail soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of each!! HAHA!
LOVE THE ONE OF HUNTER STANDING
BEHIND BEN....hint,hint!
Hannele

Unknown said...

I love them! I want one! Ben's smile cracks me up!