Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mischief, Mayhem, and Peek-A-Boo

My handsome-est baby bear looked so adorable day before yesterday. His new crooked hair-do, bear overalls, and toothy grin. So much love.
He is really entertaining me! He's been putting this bucket (it's a shape sorter when the lid it is on it) on his head and laughing really hard. He likes the echo of his voice inside the bucket.
He even travels with it on. (I watch him carefully, grandma. Chill out.) Shouting and crawling across the house...
He plays peek-a-boo with it, also.
This is so funny to me: At first glance this is a picture of Ben playing, but look again, and you'll see lil' buckethead sneaking up on him. LOL.

We have one cabinet in the kitchen without a child lock, and guess who found it. Yup. And the best part? He laughs so hard when I tell him, "No, Hunter Joe." Thinks I'm joking. Stinker.
Look at all those beautiful teeth! Hunter is getting a tooth between his two front teeth. It's causing him a great deal of pain. I am just thankful that the tooth is not on top of the other teeth. It looks like all the teeth are shifting around and making room for one another. He'll see a dentist after April 2nd, when his dental insurance kicks in. Poor thing. So beautiful to me, though.
He figured out he can play peek-a-boo with the curtains. He loves this! So much laughter.
Trying to get mama. Say mama all the time now, too. LOVE that.
And this is Hunter's transport system. He carries the smaller stuff in his mouth when he crawls. Cracks me up. So efficient. Adaptable. Babies are just so cool at this age. This little stinker is really developing his own personality. He's playful, joyous, and energetic. He's relentless, tough, and all mama's boy. I'm so in love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He could not be any cuter... and he looks more and more like Ben. I love the bucket:)