Saturday, March 3, 2007

Playing with Buttons

I slapped this layout together and it didn't feel complete enough. The buttons made it just right. I love buttons so much. Whenever I find a bargain, I snatch them up. I didn't have very many "zots" left to adhere when to the page, so I utilized the large "zots" I had, and pulled them apart into many tiny pieces. Also used KI Memories paper, & Heidi Swapp foam stamps. So proud of my little Hunter Joe in these pictures. He tried so hard to roll over all summer long.
Found these button treasures at Target in the gift wrap section on clearance. Came with the bright flowers attached. I've been waiting to find a page they worked with for a long time now. The patterned paper is MOD (Autumn Leaves) & Sassafrass Lass, Chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp. Isn't Hunter priceless. All cheeks. From about 3 months to 10 months our kids are all cheeks.


No comments: