Thursday, March 22, 2007

Amatuer Plumber Kit

If you find yourself in a plumbing crisis, and you need some entertainment, just call me. You remember my attempt at fixing the dripping shower faucet with a head-lamp and a hammer? You can view a pictures in a previous blog). Well I just fixed our basement drain with the following improvised Amatuer Plumbing Kit:

My Kit contained a bucket, dust bin (used the handle to jab at the drain), a scrub brush, a plastic stick from old mini-blind, a flash light and a kitchen fork (used to retrieve the clog). Oh, and I spent $10.00 on some generic Drain-O type stuff, just for fun. The colorful accessories outside the bucket are not included. They are cat toys. The THREE cat toys that were clogging my drain. I know how the cat toys got in the drain, too. Ben. Yup. He plays with the cat toys whenever we do laundry. Not too long ago he had a broom and some cat toys out. I took them away, but it looks like he got the last laugh. Ha Ha Mom. He had already put 3 of them down the drain. I truly love my life. I swear.

No comments: