Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hunter's Zone















Originally the boys shared a room. Yeah, that didn't last. I gave it a shot, but each time one of them woke up, or even rolled over a little loudly, the other one woke up. After a few weeks of sleepless nights, I took on the task of moving our upstairs office/scrapbooking room to the basement. Theo was recovering from his foor surgery, so I moved a (cheap and light in weight) armoire, desk, and hutch all by myself. Oh, and a file cabinet, and all the drawers. Pretty much took me forever, and nearly killed me. Then, I painted Hunter's room & most of the new basement office. Theo hates painting, so I did that myself, too. Finally, we used the leftover floor tiles from the kitchen to re-do the floor in Hunter's new room.
Now, I could finally get some rest, right? Nope. Hunter still wakes up sometimes. At least he doesn't wake up Ben as often.
So, this is Hunter's room. A neutral khaki color so it can reverted to an office. I plan on the boys sharing a room when Hunter is old enough to comprehend when we tell him to "go to sleep."
Aren't these pictures so cute? You guessed it, I can't wait to scrap them.

No comments: