Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sunshine, how my camera has missed you!

There is just something magical about pictures of my kids in the sun. I can't get enough. Ben is particularly photogenic in bright light. Perhaps b/c he is so pale? I don't know. But I do know I love these pictures. All the bright colors, and the concentration in his eyes. Thse pictures are from the day before yesterday. It was nearly 80 here, which is 25 degrees above average. We were outside all day long. The boys napped opposite times and it enabled me to garden while they played. I cleared all the debry from the grass (twigs, etc). and moved my birdbath closer to all the birdhouses and feeders up front. Then, I divided some perrenials (sedum and hostas) and transplanted them. Filling in the spaces I'm certain will be vacant this year. Meanwhile, Ben played in the sand, and helped me, too. Hunter loved being outside, he yanked out clumps of grass, and crawled vigorously.

No comments: