Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hot Dog













As Mickey Mouse would say, "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog."

The greatest thing about some of these pictures for me? Laura was under the table, in the next room when I took them! I was on my belly to stabilize the camera on the ground in the living room. I was "hiding," and she never knew I was taking her picture. Gotta love that zoom lens.

I can't emphasize how gentle she is with our kids. She doesn't have a aggressive bone in her. We are so lucky. She was a gift from Theo's mom Angie, and dad Terry. Ben was 5 months old. She's been amazing from the Easter we got her.




These pictures make my heart sing. Such a beautiful dog, all cleaned up from the bath daddy gave her. Shining in the sun, smiling, sniffing. Happy from the Peanut Butter cookies mommy shared with her. Good girl, Lu.

No comments: