Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tom's Farm

Tom's Farm is both a farmer's market type produce place, candy store, furniture store, crafts store, wine and cheese shop, pizza place, and I think they have a Mexican Food restaurant ther somewhere, too. There's a train ride for the kids, a carousel, a little shooting range for kids, tractors, on weekends there are live bands playing, kettle corn popping, ears of corn roasting, all around a little scenic pond in a somewhat rural portion of southern california. My mom and I love this place. We used to come here all the time; each time they add something more. I loved the crafts (I picked out some cool vintage looking black cat halloween decor), Ben loved the candy & the train, Hunter loved the pizza, and Theo had some harvest themed beer. The weather was perfect, a little chilly, and sunny. A great morning/afternoon. Plus, we headed to an outlet mall afterwards and got some really cute clothes for the boys this winter and some really incredible prices (2.99 for Ben's jeans!).
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite shots are when everyone is looking at the camera but Hunter, who is shoving pizza into his mouth.

Way to represent, Hunter. I would totally be doing the same thing too!