Saturday, October 13, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I returned to find some most my roses blooming...


A couple hundred marigolds, and I'm not even exagerating. I grew these babies from seeds, and they were awesome. Definately putting them somewhere next year, too.



A clematis, with reddened virginia creeper.






And a crap ton of zinnias everywhere. I couldn't resist brining them indoors for a closer look.






I took out my black cat collection, among other fall decor. Had to show these to my mom.

This is our front porch. The strangest thing happened the other day. I was telling Theo how much I love black cats; I had one growing up, and I just think they are the coolest animals. I told him if we ever got another animal I'd like a black cat. We got home a few minutes later and this black cat ran up out of nowhere and starting rubbing up against my legs. I did some inspecting, its a female, very clean. Other the last week I've noticed she has a large stomach in comparison to the rest of her body, which could be she's pregnant or she has worms. We can't afford a cat appointment for her right now, so I'm just keeping an eye on her. I saw another little girl in the neighborhood feeding her, too. So she's being taken care of. Doesn't she look like she fits right in with my Halloween decor? Yup.

No comments: