Monday, October 8, 2007

The Boys at The Beach

Our first day in San Pedro we did some shopping, running errands, site-seeing, and of course, eating fish tacos. We went to the beach first, and then went to Royal Palms state beach to look at the view, and play on the playground. These pictures aren't in chronological order, we did the beach first, then this:



This is my brother Jason and his girlfriend Alyssa. We had a good laugh over this picture b/c the wind is blowing her hair into something like a helmet, or as she called it, an oompa-loompa. But, they still look so darn cute together.



This is where "Date My Mom" is filmed, and also where the Ocean Spray commericials were filmed when I was a little girl.
There was a storm rolling in, so the clouds were dense, but you can still see Catalina Island there in the distance, it fill the span of the whole picture.
This is Cabrillo Beach, in San Pedro. I grew up just a few blocks from this beach, and my pre-school was even closer. Most locals don't really go to this beach, so most days it is this empty.

Hunter is familiar with sand, from his sandbox, but this much sand was like a dream come true for him.
Tide was low, so there was sea weed all over... Ben loved it.
I told Jason to lift up Alyssa, and he did, caveman style. She hates these pictures, but I think they are so cute, and in 20 years, she will, too.

I love how Hunter is just as big as Jason's shoe.
















I was sneaky and got this candid shot of Jason and his girlfriend Alyssa. I love this picture, and I hope they do, also.
I don't love this picture, but I do love how Theo was making me laugh when we took it.






No comments: