Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Daily Smiles

My kids drive me crazy, naturally, but they also provide me loads of daily smiles. I have to pass some from this week on to you.

Hunter got a hold of my cowgirl hat. I couldn't take it away from him before I took a few pictures.


Lately Hunter has issues staying clothed. Theo has taken to calling him "hippy," and I'm calling him "streaker." Because he has short Rex legs, his pants drag on the floor a bit, and he's figured out how to remove his pants quite easily. The diaper always quickly follows. He also loves wearing his train hat around the house, always slanted to the side B-Boy style. I found him like this the other day, notice the diaper's half way off.


Ben is going through a phase where he wants me to take his picture. I love this phase. The other day he stood up on his lucnh box, on the coffee table bench, and shouted, "Take my picture! Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, and the dog!" Yeah, cracked me up, too. Maybe he'll be a little performer like his mom. Sometimes he likes to pretend he's a"Dallerina" like Angelina Ballerina. He spins and sails, not so gracefully, through the living room. Yup. That's my boy.

No comments: