Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A few firsts for Hunter the artist.

Hunter has never really colored with crayons as much as he has tried to eat them and throw them on the floor. Hey, they do serve them to you in restaurants. This week, after a huge overhaul of our home's organization I relocated the crayons to place where Ben can access them without asking me to help him. I'm sure blue and orange walls will soon follow, so I stocked up on Magic Erasers. Hunter actually sat down and colored with Ben. He's never really done this before. Honestly, it feels like Ben was coloring for his first time just yesterday.







Also, Ben can now access the play-doh. He took it out, carried it to the kitchen table, and Hunter followed, mounting the chair beside Ben ready to play. I rolled a ball of playdoh flat for Hunter and started him out with the cookie cutter toys. He liked it well enough. He did take to throwing it on the floor, though. I have to stand a close watch.

No comments: