Sunday, October 14, 2007

Julie's Perspective

I recently went over an article in a scrapbooking magazine about using pictures that were given to you, that you did not take yourself. I loved the articles highlighting how cool it can be to have a different perspective. Not a day later I got 45 e-mails from my cousin Julie, filled with pictures from our vacation. So very cool to see her perspective, and see moments I missed captured. Very very cool. Julie, you are seriously the coolest girl ever. Enjoy everyone.

Our last night in California, just hanging out after we ate Ben's cake.










Ben's birthday cake celebration, our last night there.







Love this picture of Julie and Uncle D.



Family pictures.


Notice how Grandma, Grandpa and Theo did not make funny faces. Party Poopers.


I never thoughtJas

Here are Julie and Grandma modeling Grandma's old clothes. Isn't Grandma adorable?


And Julie could be a model.


Disneyland! Alyssa's making a funny face, but my face in in the background is pretty darn funny, too. I wonder what we were talking about?




After Disneyland the big kids went to Sushi. I had wine, can you tell? Delicious. And our waietr/bartender looked like IceT. Am I old if I remember Ice T, and think he was a little hot? Jason was an awesome designated driver.


Hanging out at Grandma's house.

Pictures from our BBQ at the Powers household.









Thank you so much Julie, there are all so awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Hunter starting to pose in some of these pictures?? He's soo cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you Jamie! I miss you so much!<3