Thursday, August 2, 2007

Next Stop? Walworth County!







Early Sunday morning we headed out to explore east of us, in Walworth County. Our first stop was Northwind Perennial Farm, a farm deticated to raising and selling perennial plants that are particularly hardy and disease resistant in our climate. We found tons of garden treasures to gawk at, and enjoyed following chickens, goats, and a cat that looked exactly like my mom's cat Samantha. My mom bought me a pretty blue phlox I brought home to place in the perennial border I am working on. Good times, definately a place I will return to... I didn't even get to walk through the sunny gardens they had! You can tell from these pictures it's the kind of place I'd like to live... if I had a million dollars I'd have a farm just like this.



No comments: