Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I do still scrap...

See, I have not forgotten how to scrap! I'm just not as organized as I used to be, and getting the page done, photographed, uploaded, cropped, and posted to blog just doesn't come together like it used to. LOL. I scrap 2-3 times a week right now, for a smaller time, like 45 minutes. I am LOVING the 8.5 x 11 format, and can't wait until I am done with the remaining 12 x 2 albums I have (Ben's 2-3 year old album, and Hunter's birth to age 1 album). Here are some of the pages I've managed to put together lately.
This page was so much fun... using the patterned paper at the back of Ali Edward's 2nd book, among others, some american crafts stickers, acrylic letters painted with acrylic paint... fun fun fun...

I really love this page, the topic, the accessories. Might be me new favorite LO.

Well, I guess I might have two new favorites. When I was printing pictures at home I switched to a lot of wallet size prints, enabling me to get a lot of shots and thus a lot more story, on one page. I just love this page, too! The "special" is from Karen Foster's newish line for little boys. it's my current favorite, and a few months ago when I bought my most recent scrapbook stuff I picked up whatever I could find from this line. Much more of it to come, soon. It reminds me pf the old Danny-O line, but different...

I've been dying to use this puppy dog ribbon (by SEI I think). This was a lift from the Two Peas Creating Garden. Ample creative juice flowing there, always.

No comments: