Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back in Business!

Yay! I can blog with photos again! I added photo storage that should last me quite a while. We've been so busy it was almost a blessing to take a break from photo blogging. I did miss my daily postings though, and have lots to share.

My mom and brother visited last week. I picked them up from the airport while Theo hd to put in a few hours at work. My mom brought Theo a pastrami sandwich from San Pedro's infamous Busy Bee, so we stopped at his work to deliver the sandwich. Theo took Ben for a quick ride on one of his military vehicles. So cute. Ben thinks it is "pretty cool" that dad has big dump trucks, fire trucks, and cranes at work, and this was his first chance to ride on one of them.


While Theo worked that morning I took mom and Jason, and the boys to the Dane County farmer's market where we paid way too much for locally grown potatos, and ate cheese curds. Afterward Theo was still not done at work, so we went to the zoo in Madison. There, uncle Jason and Grandma took the kids on the carousel.


Grandma also bought Ben these crazy sunglasses.

So great to have Grandma and Uncle Jason here... and we had a jam-packed week I'll start posting pictures on/off throughout the day. I am currently babysitting the neighbor, and all three boys are playing wonderfully, so I'm thinking I'll be able to blog periodically today. Yipee!

No comments: