Saturday, August 4, 2007

Let's Go "play" Shopping!

So when things suck I like to do several gluttonous things, like eat, eat some more, and shop. We just ate a nice huge dinner without Theo. Guess where he is on his only day off within this 2 week period? Work. Yup. Work called and needed XYZ moved from one place to another. He was lying on the sofa, trying to get a moments rest, and off he goes to get in his full uniform and head to work. Needless to say, I was pretty flippin' mad at the a-holes in charge for not getting off their arses and moving the damn trucks themselves...

So anyway, ate and I'm full so now I'm virtual shopping for things I can never have. Sounds like fun eh? I thought I'd share some of the fun stuff I've found online as I browse so you all can drool with me. Like group therapy.

This new collection of scrapbook paper for scrapping little boys is way too cute!
I'm in love with this new set of stamps from Technique Tuesday, too!
Autumn scrap supplies are hitting store now... love this and this!
And how cool are these stamps?

Pottery Barn has their new Halloween stuff out, and these are cute and functional.
Oh, to scrap at this table.
I'll take one of these, too.
Love this side table.


How cute would I look in this on my trip to California? Very.
And happiness really is this demin jacket.
I'd be one cute & comfortable housewife in this...
I love the idea of headbands with tails. See this one?
This shop, which we actually have in our local mall, has started carrying plus size clothes!
I love this dress.

For Ben's room... he'd love this!
For Hunter's walls I love this.
Playroom adorable.
Cute pillow for Hunter, my truck lover!

Okay, enough for now... Theo's actually home.
Pictures of our morning trip to the park coming soon.

No comments: