Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My current Flickr favorites:

I am so addicted to Flickr right now. I've been lurking on this website for a long time now, and I finally created an account so I can mark my favorites. I love learning about different perspectives on this site, and examining the types of cameras used, the vantage points, the colors. I am just HOOKED people. Here are my current favorites; if you would like to learn more about the pictures you can click on the links provided below the mosaic. Aren't these colors incredible? I dare you to look at this an not feel inspired to go take pictures!




1. "this is me journal" / my fave shoes, 2. mammas julekalender, 3. assorted felt hearts, 4. Ikea Boxes, 5. Vintage House Illustration & Doll Clothespins, 6. desk vignette, 7. the office, 8. tinsel tree, 9. Boo is Lief, 10. CD Pouches, 11. The Invasion of The Ranuncul, 12. IMG_8790.jpg, 13. Reindeer enjoy their work, 14. Ylläs 4, 15. pond of autumnal dreams, 16. laines du bois joli (front), 17. Christmas lights in Rome, 18. Vintage Glitter Frost, 19. Maisies Corner, 20. Bathroom reading, 21. Happy Hands, 22. Whooopeeeeeeee!!!!, 23. Smiles = Award = Happiness, 24. spin that light, 25. Balloons in the Sky, 26. Untitled, 27. Untitled, 28. When Waves Collide, 29. IMG_8739, 30. IMG_3985.jpg, 31. Great Horned Owl, 32. Bottle Blue 2, 33. Thorns Against Sky, 34. red flower, 35. Organic Love


Happy picture taking to you folks.
Jamie

No comments: