Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jewelry I Covet.

If you have not taken the chance to look at this chickadee's jewelry I highly recommend it. She pretty much rocks. I found her in Country Living magazine, and I've been dying for a piece of her work since then. I'm so inspired by her art, it's really unique. A simple brooch or necklace makes me want to redecorate my house or scrapbook... or go thrift store hunting. Simply create. I'm expecially fond of the birdcages.

http://www.halligannorris.com/wearable/wearable.html

And while we're on the subject of inspiration, I've added some new sites to the scrap artist's section of my blog. I get several monthly newsletters via e-mail, and I've followed links for hours stumbling upon these new sites I'm gleaning tons of artistic motivation from. If only I could just hole up and scrap all day one day. Ahhh... to dream.

Happy artwork to you all.

No comments: