Thursday, September 4, 2008

To Grandmother's house we go...

We arrived in southern California with plenty of time left to play in the day. I have never been to my mom's new place, so I was excited to see it. She had toys set up for the boys all over, including this green sand-filled sand box on her mega patio. Check out the view!!!

Hunter's already cleaning.

A water table to play with.

Just the view:

Here's the other half of the mega patio.

The side of her house... what I would not give for some blue tile work that for myself. Isn't it gorgeous?

The view from inside her living room. Yes, those are the mountains...

All the pretty ladies came to see us! My cousins, Jenny and Julie, and Jason's girlfriend, Alyssa.

Here's the boys table and chairs inside. Adorable.

Lots more to come...

No comments: