Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Scanned Layouts Finally!

I'm sure I mentioned my darling Theo bought me a Kodak EasyShare 5100 printer for Valentine's Day. Yeah, he's so going to be mine forever. I'm finally figuring out how to scan my scrapbook layouts instead of photographing them. Here are a few from this week. If you want a closer look you can click on them to enlarge the image. Enjoy!

Using a transparency from Joanns, a charm & stickers from Making Memories, Heidi Swapp journaling card, my Marvy scalloped circle punch, some Bo Bunny rub-ons, Collage Press die-cut, and I have no idea where the fabric letters came from, I"ve had them for ages!


Good little story LO here. Older Scenic Route chipboard, Rusty Pickle foam stamp, real simple LO.


Just LOVE the American Crafts felt thickers. And they're new line of paper, "kids." I'm using some Kelly Panacci & Technique Tuesday stamps here, too. From last summer.






Happy Scrapping!

No comments: