Monday, March 3, 2008

Our weekend.

My indoor forced Hyacinth's are blooming. They smell intoxicating! And, they are so pretty to boot.

I have 5 flats of seedlings started, including foxglove, larkspur, bachelor's buttons, heliotrope, 2 types of delphinium, hollyhock, coreopsis, rosemary, wild flax, passion flower, alyssum, zinnia, snapdragon and sweet pea. The first seedlings popped up this weekend: a red hollyhock and red coreopsis. Less than 10 weeks until I can plant in the garden. Hard to believe since I still can't see the ground at all!


I made the kids a Oreo pudding pie last night. Oh, you guessed it, a serious mess ensued. Bathtime was just around the corner, so we let the boys have some fun. Ben doesn't like to get messy, but Hunter sure does not mind.




And for whatever reason Ben suddenly licked Dad. This is funny b/c Theo licks me like this all the time, when I'm least expecting it, and I do NOT like it. Yeah, he'll just run up and lick my cheek. He hated having Ben lick him, so Ha!




Just a lazy moment, I'm resting on the sofa, and Hunter began bouncing on me. A nice mom moment.

Here's Ben, "Mom! I'm done poopin'!" I took this b/c he's cute, but also b/c I painted the bathroom green, "Herb Tea" this weekend.


Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: