Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My delicious little Hunter Joes-o.

As the lady at the YMCA told me yesterday, I have my hands full. The boys are so active right now. it's not uncommon we do laps around the kitchen table, run from room to room, shout, laugh, tickle, and rest never. I love the energy my boys fill this house with. I am so blessed, and so full of joy. Hunter especially has been living up to his nickname "happiness" lately. Here are the adventures he took me on yesterday afternoon.

Ridin' his John Deere all around the house, wild man.


First he must load up his trunk though, with blocks and other random things he finds in his path.

Forget work boots man, he's sportin' tiger bearish type animal slippers. "Rar!"

Yup. That's his "I-I," or cat, under there. Poor Toby!



And, yes, that is his little size 18 month jeans up on top of my back. I laid down to love Laura Lu, who was sunbathing, and I was quickly mounted and turned into a bounce platform.


Perhaps my favorite thing Hunter's ever done is play Itsy Bitsy Spider. How freaking adorable is this? I didn't even know he knew how to do the hand motions. I started singing it, and suddenly he's doing these things... (he picked them up from Barney, of course).

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout...
Down came the rain and washed the spider out...
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain...

(Love the concentration in his fat little face. I could eat his cheeks, I swear)
And the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again.
(He was so thrilled with himself at this part of the song that he just grinned from ear to ear)

Yeah, I know I have THE cutest child on the planet. I'm coming to terms with it.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments: