Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wanna see my scrap happenings?

I recently switched to 8.5 x 11 layouts format, and LOVE it. I feel so much more artistic; the simplicity that comes with smaller canvas' and less materials makes scrapping happen faster and more efficiently, without comprimising any aesthetics. I moved all of my scrap stuff up onto one wall in our bedroom, so I don't get to scrap as often as I once did. Still, I try and scrap 4 times a week or more in some form or another. All of the layouts below are from our 2007 family album. The first one has a unique story; I left it on the desk half done and Ben snuck in there at bedtime and put his own spin on it. To see any layout at full size, just double-click on it.
Thanks for looking.






The following layouts are from Ben's 2-3 year old album.

These layouts are all from Hunter's album, age 1-2.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful pages (and your beautiful babies, too). I didn't know you were a scrapper. I'm an addict myself. It would be great if we could get together one weekend for a scrap-a-thon.

Loving your blog!