Monday, November 26, 2007

More snow...

We've already had over a foot of snow, and it's not even winter yet. I can't complain though, because I love snow. I love everything about it, especially the ugly water proof shoes I have to wear to get out our front door. I even like shoveling when I'm not battling a killer cold like I am right now (the mountain of tissue gets higher by the minute). I love sledding, playing in the snow... which today would be perfect for if I was not laying lethargically in my special chair, drowning in snot, sipping my coffee through fever blisters and typing with goo in my eyes. Sigh.

Here are some of the biggest snow flakes I've ever seen falling out our front window:


This is the street.

The snow transitioned to ice, and back to snow all day on Monday, leaving our poor inflatable Frosty lying down most of the day.

No comments: