Monday, November 26, 2007

Trapped inside? Let's play "Bahhhss!"

Actually the date Thursday December 13, 2007. My "date" thing is stuck November 26th for some reason? Moving on...

Hunter positively adores these blocks. He'll plant himself beneath the shelf where I store them, and shout "Bahhhss" with his hands in the air until someone sees him and hands him his tray of "Bahhhhss." I adore watching him play with these blocks. A couple days ago I took somewhere near two dozen photos of him building his tall towers and knocking them over only to start again. You'll get a lot of mundane life overphotographed in excess from me this winter. But hey, if you were this little stinkers grandma and you lived 300 or 2200 miles away, wouldn't you love each one of these shots? Yup. Yes you would.









e

No comments: