Monday, November 26, 2007

Family Photo Shoot

Typing the word, "shoot" in the title there made me want to say "shoo-ooo-oot" like Mater in Cars. I really do watch too many kids movies.
Moving on... yesterday I decided to force my sick family to take a picture to stick in this year's Christmas Cards. I found a tripod we had for or our ancient VHS camcorder, and prayed it would work for my Kodak digital Z712 IS. TaDa! As Hunter would say, they fit perfectly. I read the manual on how to work my timer, and we were in business. The light was pretty good in the living room yesterday, natural, and Dad was home before dark, so all the stars aligned. We threw on somthing besides pajamas (the boys wore their little Osh Kosh flannels I love way too much). Dad's shirt doesn't say anything about hunting, so that's a step. I didn't have moose or sock monkey pajamas on, and wore a little make-up. Theo and I pondered taking the picture in the state we were in... him in long johns from head to two, me in wrinkled moose jammies, and the boys half dressed and coverd in crumbs. We thought it would make you all laugh... But we decided against it. This is us, about as real as we get.


Me and Theo taking the test shot. He's still in his long johns here, LOL.




I thought that cream-colored sweater I had on made my head look a little too rotund (couldn't possibly be that I am actually rotund? LOL). Numerous attempts followed:



Hey, we're all looking at the camera. No one's blurry. Done:



God forbid a mother have a pictures of her two boys with her.



Merry Christmas.

No comments: