Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving at home, too.

Even though we had a super delicious meal at my aunt and uncle's house on Thanksgiving day, we decided to make another meal at home for the sake of leftovers. So, on Saturday after Thanksgiving we made this huge meal: Theo made the turkey, yams, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes while Alyssa and I hit the after Thanksgiving sales, and I made the stuffing and stuffed mushrooms. All in all, delicousness that lasted a few days for us!
Not the best shot of Theo, but definately shows how unpretentious our meal was.


The boys danced while we ate. Theo put on some wild music, and they just got down.
Jason and Alyssa chow.
Me, with my Spotted Cow, a locally brewed beer I love.
After bathtime, before bed... Hunter's wild hairdo, in need of a haircut.

No comments: