Friday, December 5, 2008

Goofin' off.

The same day we celebrated Uncle J's birthday we hung out in the backyard for a little while. If I remember correctly we grilled something, so we all congregated out by the grill on the deck. I had the camera out there with us, and I took a few pictures of the kids playing, as well as had Alyssa take a few pictures of Theo and I. I know when Theo is away next year scrapbooking is a huge lifesaver for me-the art literally keeps me sane. I want to have as many pictures of Theo and I together as I can, so I can spill my guts in the scrapbook pages when I miss him.

Here are a few shots Alyssa took of us:



And here are some pictures of the boys just playing and being themselves.






And, of course, our baby girl, Laura Lu Bean. :)
It's crazy to think this whole yard is cased in snow and ice now, and our temp outside is about 7F out there today.

No comments: