Sunday, February 25, 2007

Scrap Therapy

A two-page layout of some picture of the boys from this summer.
Love the We R Memory Keepers Chipboard brackets. This little cluster makes me happy. I love archiving my boys' lives.


Scrapped Hunter's first trip to the circus; he was 3 weeks old. I am loving this circus paper from Karen Foster. The We R Memory Keepers storytime collections also makes my "favs" list. This giant picture of Hunter printed accidently, as a malfunction. But I'd been dying to scrap with an 8 x 10 picture anyway.
Ben's 2nd birthday pictures are finally scrapped. Found some Thomas papers and Reminisce train paper & acessories a few weeks ago.


County Fair last summer. Can't for this year: Josh Gracin, Rodney Adkins, and George Jones will be there. Very exciting. Every night at the fair!




Last summer, one night just before bedtime Ben pretended to set Elmo up drawing at the table. This was his very first attempt at "pretending."
Cute brother pictures from last summer, also. Cute We R Memory Keeper's papers.



No comments: