Friday, February 9, 2007

Ickiness

I am SICK. Very sick. I am not good at being sick. And unlike the 9-5ers, I can't take the day off when I am sick. I still have to feed the kids, play, change diapers. It pretty much sucks to be sick. To top it off, I left a piece of camera in Peoria. I can't recharge the battery without this piece. My camera came with it's own battery, and it's own recharger, made specifically for this model of Kodak easyshare. The plug prongs detach from the recharger. They fell off somewhere in the Lanan household. Here's to hoping we can find them. I will have to call Kodak if not. What will I *do* without a camera. Use the Video cam, I'm sure. LOL. Or bust out the old broken taped up Kodak, LOL? Maybe I'll use Theo's. Or maybe I'll step out of my comfort zone and try to *not* take pictures? Yeah, right? Hunter should be taking his first steps anyday now, and I'll have to have some recording device available. (sniff, sniff). I hate snot.

No comments: