Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Me-Maw's Pickle


On a very chaotic Monday morning, as Theo and I were preparing to leave for home, I broke the shower at Me-Maw and Paw-Paw's house. I think I broke it? I guess it could have happened to anyone who was next to shower. When I pushed the knob in it kept going... ***I am so sorry Angie*** Well, Theo has a few tools out, trying to get the water turned off. Me-maw handed Ben a pickle, a tiny one, and told him it was his tool to help Daddy. Ben happily proceeded to use the pickle as a screwdriver, or whatever. He carried it around all morning. We're in the car, on our way home, when I notice something in Ben's hand. His pickle. Well, Me-Maw's pickle. He had it squished up in his fist. After his nap in the car (2 hours) I asked him where his pickle went, and he said "pickle in there bag." Then, he pulled this bag of Cheerios out from between his left thigh and the carseat. There's the pickle. Yum.

No comments: