Thursday, February 22, 2007

Diaper Butt

I will be taking my first unassisted steps really, really soon.

Banging on my drum. Bang bang bang...



Talking to Gramma on the phone, making sure she got home okay.

Already a little bit of brother envy happening. How cute are they?
His "Parents magazine" drum. Loves this! He'll open it up and take all the instruments out almost everyday. What a great toy!



With winter in full swing, I hardly get a chance to let Hunter roam with his chubby baby goodness hanging out. Today I let him crawl around with just his little t-shirt on. He's such a chunker right now. He will eat all of his breakfast (whole wheat toast with brummel and brown on it, and rice cereal with a stage 2 fruit), and then eat all the food Ben didn't eat (like Ben's eggo's the other morning, Ben's toast, peaches, whatever he can get his little Hunter hands on. He eats mom's food, too. I made white cupcakes for Laura-Lu's 2nd birthday (Valentine's Day) tonight and Hunter ate one unfrosted cupcake, and then ate Ben's frosted one, too! He had pizza for dinner. Unlike Ben, it is not difficult to find foods Hunter likes. He likes them all.

No comments: