Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ben's 1st bookstore






We don't have a local Barnes & Noble, or Borders. There's a Walden Books in the mall, but it's too small for the double stroller. The Sunday that Theo went to pick up the fridge, we went to two big bookstores. I went in Borders while the kids napped. I picked up cousin Aidan's birthday present, and some books for Ben and Hunter. Later, I went into the B & N with Ben. Oh my goodness. He was so excited! He ran around and picked up tons of books. We came home with some really cool good deals. A big Pooh bear one with a microphone, some classics, a Blue's Clue's book. But most importantly, Ben found the Thomas the Tank Engine table in the kids' section. Oh my. He would NOT leave. The entire store heard his tantrum when we finally had to get going. I had to remind him he has a train at home. Spoiled kid. With mom's temper.