Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My first meme

This is my 691st blog post, and the very first time I've been tagged for a meme! Leena tagged me to post 5 sordid things about myself. My favorite topic! Me! Thanks, Leena. My mom ate dirt when she was little by the way, however, my kids have not eaten anything too odd yet.


1. My gas should be considered part of the US defense arsenal. It could kill a person. Theo says something crawled up there and died. A fair assessment.


2. I love the smell of baby feet. Hunters just leaving that stage though...


3. My first kiss was in a slimy spin the bottle game in my backyard during my 11th birthday. Only 3 boys played with like 13 girls. The first boy I kissed, Jacob, had a crush on my mom. He used to say he'd marry her and be my dad. He was hot.


4. I truly don't bother to get the dirt out from under my nails during the garden season. Its just going to end up back under there in a few hours anyway. I think dirt of as very cleansing. Like an exfoliant.


5. My feet are disgusting. Despite hours of filing, scrubbing, soaking, and nightly deep moisture applications my feet stay hard and dry. If you see my mom and grandma you know it is hereditary. My feet have an ugly color, and when I'm the least bit cold they turn purple. Top it off with a horrible plantar's wart virus that reacted negatively to any treatments by multiplying, causing surgical removal of the virus, leaving me with a huge mass of scar tissue on my foot. My feet are gross. I hate my feet.

Anyone else want to post some gross stuff? I tag Amy and Caitlin.

1 comment:

Amy G said...

I was going to anyway:) But now I definitely will. Is it just any 5 gross things or are there prompts? I may follow your format (i.e. My ______ should be part of the US defense arsenal)