Friday, February 8, 2008

30 things to do before I am 30.

A girlfriend of mine mentioned she is turning 30 in March, which got me thinking... I turn 29 in March. Wowza. Just last night Theo was saying how some people who were born in the early 92 can drive now. Where has the time gone? Well, one of the blogs I frequently drool over recently did a list of things to do before a certain age. I thought I could make my own. I love lists, and as I become more and more disorganized I do not make them often enough. So, here's the start of my list of 30 things to do before 30. I'm making it up as I go here, and I'm sure I'll edit from time to time.

1. Learn to knit.
2. Embroider more/refine skills.
3. Reintroduce myself to my sewing machine.
4. Visit Solvang, CA.
5. Figure out how to make Abelskivers (Danish pancakes) rise in the pan correctly.
6. Make Pulla more (Finnish bread).
7. Learn more about photoshop (get Photoshop for Dummies used online)
8. Go to church, (with Brian and his family).
9. See my friends in Chicago, in Chicago.
10. Attend more flea markets.
11. Find a nice primitive hutch for my collection of china and crystal.
12. Read, "Tickle his Pickle."
13. Write poetry, essay, more writing.
14. Start a savings account (as a family).
15. Try 30 different Reislings. This would be hard, but maybe I can do 15, one a month?
16. Try 30 different chocolates. Now that I can do.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

No comments: